New 2018 Logos!

image used was took from internet

p l a g i a r i s m alert

responding to a post from 6 months ago that was done out of love for a brand and not to infringe on copyright

t o t e s p l a g i a r i s m guys

a logo created out of brainstorming and not realistically ever going to be used from a commercial standpoint

l i s t e n t o m e i t ’ s d e f i n i t e l y p l a g i a r i s m

I definitely understand sarcasm

They actually are pretty good ideas /)

Thanks! Feel free to use them.

Logo is finalised
Thank you @BlaMeese for giving me the triangle idea for the “V” in “innovation”

Sure! Looks nice!

Im p sure I used a ftu site but that was 6 months ago :man_shrugging:

The way that the bottom triangle is slightly off to the left of the trianglepoint at the top is driving me nuts. I think it should be centered, personally.

It’s just supposed to replace a v not be in the middle. But from your POV I understand why tahts annoying aha

Bam, new color set. Probably going to alternate between these and some other ones.

I suggest creating a png and putting it onto a white circle. I can do it for u if u like

I cropped it as a circle but it’s not showing on here. If you want the proper cropped version pm me :slight_smile:

Probably gonna stick with this for a few months in terms of the background. The :sb: will always be there :wink:

Nah, mate. Check my soundcloud. I have that as my logo and banner.

It’s not really a logo but it’s what I have

It works. Definitely an outlier in this community, at least.

I need opinions. Which one should be my logo? Should I keep the current “innovation” triangle sorta thing? Or use this new III style?

I liked you old logo better. The one before Innovation.

That wasn’t really a logo tho… more like a profile picture