Neurotoxin - Vulture

Ey, so I said I was taking a break until the update, but I got carried away. Here you go
https://soundcloud.com/vulture-x/neurotoxin

2 Likes

Haha same. Giving it a listen :wink:

The chords in the beginning sound very anime-ish. Super funky. I love it!

2 Likes

Woah deep chords! Fricken powerful and awesome and nice work of bow. Although I think u ruined it at 0.40.

Overall sick track! And awesome drop

1 Like

Thank you! what you mean by ruined though?

1 Like

Eh, I just think it is very jumpy. Almost sounds like a bug. I understand what u were trying to do. But I think u cut the volume off to much too fast. It’s still sounds awesome! I just didn’t really like the way it kept cutting out

1 Like

I know, I meant to make it a bug, bc the chords are so different

1 Like

I’m going to have to agree with @DJ_La_Rocca. I love what you were going for, but it didn’t sound too good at some parts

1 Like

Interesting. I think if u did it maybe every 1/4 and then variate it with some 1/8 it would sound a bit better and not cutting off for too long

I’m contemplating on reposting it :wink:

1 Like

Hm, I’ll improve next track. I wanted the track to mess with your brain, being called neurotoxin and all. I don’t feel like going through the whole process of a reupload though since I just finished.

1 Like

Nah leave it as it is bro! Is fine and if that’s what the plan was than fine!

I reposted it bro :wink:

1 Like

Ayy! Nice track! Here’s some feedback :wink:

Intro: nice chords, I think there’s a weird tone thing going on there. It’s a little too punchy, I think a decrease in lowpass would be awesome.

Love the snares at 0:20!

0:40: Whoa, funky stuff going on! I’m not a big fan of this sorta sound but it’s pretty dank. Some bass?

1:17: This is awesome!

Overall great track! :ok_hand: Chorus is my fav part.

2 Likes

What is that “Ha” sound in there? I heard it twice. That is awesome.

Okay, aaaand we’re back. First off, I love how the piano plays off the regular trap style synths and what not. I really like the glitchy broken up part. 1) It totally fits the title of the song and 2) Even if the song was called something else I’d STILL like it. These are the kinds of production choices people are going to be divided on no matter what.

Listening a third time.

This melody is going to be stuck in my head I have a feeling. That “Ha” sound I was talking about is around 1:01, with headphones on now I can tell it’s just something automating but it’s still hella cool.

Honestly can’t think of anything I would change. Liked and reposted

2 Likes

Glad you like it! the “Ha” is just bow with some randomized pitch and lowpass automation! It was very simple to make.

1 Like

Awesome, yeah this was crazy great job!

AAHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD

This is a COMPLETE FRICCIN SENTENCE DISCOURSE