Need help with advertising.

I’m pretty new to the AUXY community, and the making and branding of music in general. I do have a few tracks that I have posted on YouTube, but not many people see them. My main problem is that I don’t have people that will generally see my tracks, and I don’t know how to get people to check out my songs and profile. Basically I’m having a hard time getting my name out, and I need some tips. Thanks!

Well to start, post ur tracks here, helps people here get to know your music more here. Also u can join some of the other Auxy related discords we have around here that are usually more active than the disco. (@Arimyth has invites.)

Also I’d recommend getting a SoundCloud. Easy place to link and allow people to listen to ur stuff on the go instead of YouTube.
Similarly advertise yourself on other social media. Insta, twitter, even Facebook could get u some traction.

Also, just engage with ppl around here. Helps when people recognize a name.

That’s all I can think of for now.

Okay thanks! I am planning on making a SoundCloud soon , many people recommend it.

Make a Discord account and join a lot of different music servers. There’s a few Auxy ones (the biggest one is Auxy Collective, it has about 400 members and it’s really active). There’s people on there that you can talk to if you ever need help with advertising or just music in general.

Okay thank you!