Need help creating my signature Logo

Or something a little simpler?

2 Likes

4 Likes

third one is my favourite, these are so good

3 Likes

Aight, as someone going to school for graphic design, I could probably help you.

If you want to truly go with a “brand”, I’d say go with something simple enough to be memorable. It can look good and also be memorable enough without being too clunky or complex. Legibility is key— if you can scale it down to a tiny size and still be able to tell what it says, that’s good enough to use.

5 Likes

What @tornait is saying is—

Mine suck, don’t use them

u like the style of the text or the whole thing? Seems that’s more of album artwork rather than a logo (or possibly a banner style). I think a logo should be something more of an icon and that you could place in a lot of areas.

2 Likes

Practice makes perfect. If you really want to get into graphic design, jump in. There’s tons of courses that you can take for it. Free stuff, too, on YouTube.

Give me a couple minutes to make something. I got an idea…also, if you want to make something yourself I highly recommend Vectr. It’s free and I’ve used it for professional work myself.

1 Like

Here’s an idea…

I’ll have more ideas later…

3 Likes

I appreciate your effort, but, I found one below I liked better as it was practical. Yours are more album cover-ish but still really good!

BlaMeese, if you don’t mind I’d like to use this one?

1 Like

Go ahead.

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 11.06.24 AM

Just be careful with this on a dark background…

3 Likes

This is pretty sick

1 Like

Vector time? Vector time.

Thank you brother

1 Like

I could always turn it white if he needs it.

Nice job making those!

4 Likes

This is an idea