Need a logo and/or banner? [Jelmø pretending to be a graphic designer]

Maybe like a times new roman style. Doesn’t have to be that exact font, but maybe something “formal?”

0 Likes

Ok, so something in the style of Serif fonts?

0 Likes

Yeah

0 Likes

I can try something.

But it’ll take me some time because my break just finished and I’ve had a couple more requests lately.

2 Likes

Take your time, I’m not in a hurry

1 Like

I think I just finished all the requests, and I’m not accepting new ones.

If you had already asked me for a logo, and I didn’t make it. I’m sorry, I forgot. Please let me know if you still want it and of course I’ll still make it.

0 Likes

Can you make one for me? I suck at logos and banners😂

0 Likes

You should make a website for this because you’re extremely talented in this realm of art, Great job.

3 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I might do that sometime.

0 Likes

Aaaand I’m open for new requests again! Let me know what I can do for you by replying in this topic, message me here or DM me on Discord.

I’m looking forward to make some cool things! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If you’ve got any ideas to revamp my logo, I’d like to see them!

I’ve had this same thing for a long time and I want to change it juuuuust a lil bit

1 Like

is it possible if you could make me a banner? i have a logo already but is it alright if you make the logo and the banner go together seamlessly? any style is fine! thanks!
also, here’s the logo with a transparent background:

(also thanks to plhector for making my logo)

1 Like

@BobTheGUYYYYY @Mr_Mooo

I’ll see what I can do!

2 Likes

@BobTheGUYYYYY

I decided to make it a bit more simple than your current logo. Hope you like it.

If you want me to change anything, or if you want more color variation, let me know!

4 Likes

@Mr_Mooo

Here’s what I did for you. Hope you like it.

Also for you, if you want anything changed, let me know.

1 Like

Could you do one for me? My logo at the moment is literally just a picture of my light up glasses so it’s nothing special. I’m thinking just a remade version of the glasses that seems a little animated with some sort of radiating blue and green light on the black background. Basically just the same thing as my pic now, but with your sort of art style. Oh yeah, and the word CRASH somewhere in there. Forgot about that. If you feel like doing a banner as well, that would be great!
I’d really appreciate this!

0 Likes

My new logo I was thinking is an O with a g and an x inside it.

0 Likes

@CRASH @obexg

I can try to make something for both of you.

0 Likes

woah! that’s amazing! thanks so much! i will put those on my soundcloud when i next get access to a computer. thank you so much!

1 Like