Nano - James Lucien

It’s been a long time since I posted a new track that wasn’t a remix. School has been busy lately and I have a special project that is eating my time away from releasing new songs. However, I have a treat here I think is ok to post. It’s literally my first ever song. Ever. It’s when Auxy was still the iPad only app. And it was awful. But I made it a little better, namely the drums weren’t completely spastic. Named after the bass used in the track, Nano.

https://soundcloud.com/james-lucien-official/nano

2 Likes

Great job JFalc! It’s wicked and chaotic as always. I love the melodic arp at the end. Must say its pretty well composed for a first track. But thats my sauce from you, right? and of course my only tip is stackthelayers <3

1 Like

This is awesome JFalc :smiley: I was wondering when a new song would come out and then this :grin: I sincerely like it!

1 Like

Thanks. I wanted to keep to the style of the song which was only four parts. It actually was an entry to @NYC’s contest a while back which no one else entered and no results were ever given for, that’s why it doesn’t have any layers.

1 Like