n3W0 - Helixx

Introducing: n3W0, my new secret alias, I make genres that I don’t usually like such as, techno, trance, and downtempo, and turn it into something I like. Also any plans for New Years?
https://soundcloud.com/dubby-dubstep-1/n3w0

I’m going to see the new Star Wars movie

Let’s see.

Get the kids in bed early. Get LIT (halfway there IMO). I’m older than 21 so don’t judge.

I got a bag of buffalo pretzel bits with my name on it. I may or may not make it to 12am cause honestly, with two kids, I’m exhausted AF. That’s pretty much it lol. #dadlife

We got cocktail weenies in a blanket too soooo I’m pretty excited for that. Legit I think that’s it: oh we’re gonna be watching the Twilight Zone marathon too my wife is super cool like that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope it’s good. I heard mixed things but whatevs. One of these days when the kids are older I’m gonna binge watch all of them. Gonna take a few years…

I hear you brother. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I’m in good company man. I know it. I know you dads are out there lol.

1 Like

My 15 year old son plays club ice hockey. I’ve probably put 800 miles on my car the last 4 days taking him back and forth to a tournament (and spending a lot of time freezing my butt off in ice rinks - it’s been in the upper 70’s/low 80’s in SoCal BTW). But totally worth it. #dadlife

1 Like

God bless you man, I’m not quite there yet have a 5 and 1.5 year old. Keeping me BUSY WTF. All the best from my family to yours :slight_smile:

And it’s true, no matter how insane or how deep the WTF moments are it’s worth it

1 Like

Thanks man. Same to you. Happy New Year!

I mean it’s not really a secret now is it

1 Like

Ooofff

How old are your kids

5 & almost 1.5 years

They should definitely go to bed earlier

Yup, they’ve been in bed for over an hour now. Made that mistake one year. Wooof.

Mega Oof