Mr Mooo - Gemini (My birthday song)

This is my birthday song to celebrate my birthday - which is today - the 11th of June! I know for a lot of you it will probably be the 10th or whatever but it’s the 11th for me rn.

I’m still trying to get that auxy repost and I will not give up! I spent a ton of work on this.

The cover art is coming soon.

Link: https://soundcloud.com/user-460338301/gemini

Okay on a side note I can now upload because my parents got me Soundcloud pro unlimited for my birthday! It’s seriously cool. Anyway, thanks.

Btw I’m turning 13. And the song is called Gemini because I’m a Gemini. And a twin.

Sorry I had a lot to say

:grin:

4 Likes

Darn forgot to say - the melody is based off apple’s ringtone “silk”

3 Likes

I’ll listen in a few mins

2 Likes

First of all, congratulations on going around the sun 13 times, and second of all, nice track! I could hear the resemblance! Lit track :fire: :ok_hand: :tada:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

Nice melody (based off iPhone or not) like the build up a lot! Woah that drop is so good! Second drop too! I could totally game to this! Drums are on • THIRD DROP OMG!! Just an overall awesome track!

Versatility: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10
Predictability: 9/10
Use of Instruments/Automation: 10/10
Feeling: 9/10

Overall: 44/50

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Mr_Mooo

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much!

Thx :smile:

Happy Birthday! Wish I was making music like you at 13!

1 Like

Thanks!

you’re 13! you can finally be on soundcloud legally! :clap:

edit: this is a joke. also it’s not ILLEGAL to be on soundcloud under 13, it’s just bannable so you might not want to tell them that you’re under 13

2 Likes

Happy birthday

1 Like

Yaaaaaay

happy birthday :mrmooo:

1 Like

He’s not under 13…

1 Like

I agree. As you can see in this post.

2 Likes