Mr Mooo and Eohr - Meraki

@eohr and I just finished a collaboration! We put a lot of work into this.
https://soundcloud.com/mr_mooo/meraki-with-eohr
Enjoy!

6 Likes

Sounds amazing

2 Likes

Thanks!

I really enjoyed the quick synths, awesome song.

2 Likes

This track is legit amazing!

The only thing I would tweak is: The piano riffs from 0:15-0:30 (And I heard It at the end too) Is a bit dry. Maybe turn up the shape/ and or reverb like half. (but hey that’s just me)The track Is still amazing though! The chord progressions, fills, breaks, everything is great. Keep it up

2 Likes

You nailed it … Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Thanks @Goxenar @INDIR3CT and @otherside!!

2 Likes

Love the quick piano blips. Drop hits awesome! The 8bit arp fits way too well. I kinda wish the starting piano didn’t have a ducker on it. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t ruin the song or anything. Just sounds weird to me. I really like this though!!

2 Likes

I think we put that on because we wanted it to hit a little softer, because it hits pretty hard when the tone is all the way up. But we could have faded tone in with each chord.

Also, thank you for listening and feedback!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Haha I’m gonna have to disagree with you. I love to hear when someone does something to a piano that is unique. Like Paaus’s new song Resist . It has some really unique piano filtering. I think in this song, the ducker on the piano is awesome :joy:
(I do get what you are saying though it does sound weird as heck, I just like it haha)

1 Like