MR. ANDERSON - The Heavens (Goxenar Remix)

I’ve always enjoyed Mr. Anderson’s music, but The Heavens? Insane. I absolutely loved it. I requested permission to remix the song and then the demo was released… (we don’t talk about that :joy:)

Anyways, here is my remix of Mr. Anderson’s “The Heavens.”

https://m.soundcloud.com/goxenar/the-heavens-goxenar-remix

5 Likes

I really like this remix!! It’s not too hardcore, but there’s still some level of dubstep in there!! Amazing job, my dude! Just like always!!

:fire::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Amazing :+1:

2 Likes

Good stuff! :grin:

2 Likes

How did you get that picture

2 Likes

I wante to keep it a little mellow, some chillstep or something. You know? Thank you though!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Well thanks a lot!

1 Like

Gox brings the fire as usual, not much else to say man haha… mix on point, track is insane… This is what I’d imagine a cross between Blackmill and Seven Lions would sound like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man, I absolutely love Blackmill and Seven Lions, oddly enough though, I kind of just went with the flow, didn’t use any inspiration from other artists.

2 Likes

Of course! No problem, buddy!

1 Like

Please explain how you made the chords for the first drop! It was incredible!

5 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Layer your chords with multiple instruments, have a strong bassline. Something like “Restart” layered with “Exhaust.” Lowpass the chords quite minimally and of course growls in between each ending of a chord.

In those empty spaces you see below: (add the growls/leads.)

P.S. don’t forget “ducker.”

1 Like

If you have any questions DM me, I’m always happy to help.

1 Like

Sounds like a mix between future Bass and dubstep. ITS AWESOME!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

You used a sweet saw for your chords. Am I guessing right wjen I say you used Silk and Spray?

1 Like

No sir, I didn’t use Silk and Spray.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes