More Tracks Pls

Idk how many of you have had this issue, but I think a couple more tracks or temp idea tracks should be added.
I’m currently finishing up a Billie Eilish remix and I hit track limit about half way through, and its super infuriating having to copy the project and delete certain tracks to try something new to only not like it. Even if 3 more tracks were added, or a system where you could smack down an idea for it to not save, but you have the option to save it (if that makes sense)

1 Like

A lot of people have asked for more tracks, but I think that the CPU’s on some iPhones (A7-A9) aren’t really powerful enough to run many more than thirty or so tracks, and a lot of people here still have those older devices, and they wouldn’t want to ostracize those users. I don’t know if that’s the exact answer, but I think it has something to do with that

4 Likes

Even if those CPUs couldn’t run that many tracks, couldn’t this feature be implemented anyways, and then users with older devices would just have to be mindful of how many tracks they’re using?

4 Likes

maybe depending on what device is being used, it’ll limit the track limit.
Like having a 12 track limit on the 5s and a 32 track limit on the 11

4 Likes