More plagiarism found on Spotify

Yep, we’re doing this again…
It looks like this guy took all the demos and put them into an album, including songs by @Produk, @aUstin_Haga, Conux, Decruz, @BSJ and some of the in-app Auxy demos. I always hate it when people do stuff like this, but it’s even worse for the people who’s music is stolen.

It looks like he has some social media links in his Spotify bio, so maybe someone could try contacting him through there? I don’t have Twitter or IG otherwise I could’ve done it myself.

Anyway, hope people see this and that we can stop this guy before he takes more music

22 Likes

he spelled skrillex wrong in his bio lmao

15 Likes

Oi, I believe that scaring the guy with a lawsuit would be fine… Maybe? L

4 Likes

I genuinely wonder what goes through these people’s heads when they plagiarize some of the most widely known Auxy tracks in their stock form and claim them as their own. Do they really think nobody’s going to notice? :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for tracking this down!

3 Likes

This guy is a verified artist… for using Auxy demo project.

4 Likes

:scream::face_with_hand_over_mouth: wow

3 Likes

Hahaha

3 Likes

Bruh

4 Likes

Why do these nerds think that they will never get caught for this?

1 Like

8 Likes

I commented on his Instagram about this situation, let’s see if he even replies or not

You can just send this meme to this guy
Very descriptive

1 Like

my boy boutta be exposed

5 Likes

also follow my insta @dsevy_ :wink:

1 Like

This guy is verified and has the longest bio ever. I think he sort of knows what he’s doing

mgmy

Damn this dude stole the name too /s

1 Like

two%20broke%20college%20kids%20who%20wanted%20watches%20but%20couldnt%20afford%20them

Double plagarism

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just convenience? I don’t really think someone would copy a brand for watches

2 Likes

Please keep posts here on topic. This shouldn’t turn into a meme thread and I’d rather not see a public witch hunt, but on the flip side I think it’s important these issues get resolved and all affected are aware so I’ll keep this open as long as everyone is cool about it.

If you haven’t yet, please check the songs on this persons profile and if you have had work stolen please report the issue on the platform, that’s really the best thing to do. Most platforms take this stuff very seriously and will move quickly to remove the offending work.

5 Likes