Mixed Moods - Thoughts?

Pretty nice stuff. You might wanna move this to #feedback.

1 Like

Oh lord I don’t know how I feel about this one

see what I did there… how I feel abo…like… mixed moods? Don’t know how I… you know whatever nevermind.

7 Likes

Well… Let me hold a poll. I’m gonna use both types, so be sure to vote on Both!

Is this new sound pack, Mixed Moods good?

• It is pretty good
  • It is bad
  • I do not know what to say
  • It is okay

0 voters

• It is pretty good
  • It is bad
  • I do not know what to say
  • It is okay

0 voters

That is weird. If you gave the Pie a vote and forgot to vote on the actual poll, than you should go back here and vote on the line poll.

The final results look like a 50/50 [Febuary 23]

3 Likes

fuckijg godly

1 Like

Even though there are a few sounds I really like, I have to say I think it’s bad in context of what we’ve been getting the last few months. There are just too many packs with these samey sounds. Auxy’s sounds used to seem so consistently professional, and they just don’t anymore. Just my opinion.

The reason I chose Auxy was partially for its functionality and features, but also for it’s unique and top quality sounds. Many of the latest packs have seemed closer to other mobile music making apps, without the distinct quality that set Auxy’s sounds so far apart from them.

I want to clarify this is not an issue with all the packs, but it seems more often than not. There have been some gems such as Heavy Bass. But for the most part, I’m rarely using any of the latest packs except for layers.

7 Likes

Alright. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I thought it was pretty good, because you could make some interesting beats with them.

1 Like

After using this for a few days it’s really decent. Just to create the sounds that I am looking for I really have to dig into the design of each sound and tweak it where I can. Which I guess promote creativity. So all in all, good pack. Could really use some more organic sounds… or a trap pack.

5 Likes

I first thought that this is going to be the pack I really wanted… now I’m not so sure. This could have easily been an amazing analog funk/nu-disco/bedroom soul pack. But nah.

Mommy is an okay bass, at least. But what happened to shape and tone controls, guys?

4 Likes

They are here:

3 Likes

I meant the tone and shape controls on new sounds.

2 Likes

Newer as in updated sounds or recent sounds?

Recent sounds. Haven’t seen shape or tone controls in many of 'em. Most of the older updated sounds have them because of Auxy 5 adding shape and tone support to all sounds… and then some of them lost that support with Auxy 6 because of the addition of distortion controls.

Layman’s terms, some sounds just had distortion controls and chorus controls added on, and that’s why even some of the old sounds don’t have tone or shape support.

Wish we got full ADSR support for all sounds, especially for people wanting to change those properties with automation. So far the only sound that “opens up” with automation support is… well, it used to be Climb and Floppy but that’s not possible anymore.

5 Likes

I would love to have these back
Maybe add unison, flanger, or decay to the list?

2 Likes

Climb made such a good bass before the update happened

2 Likes

This is more like #feedback instead of #music.

2 Likes

That’s true. I’ll change it.

1 Like

My own demo for this sound pack

https://app.auxy.co/projects/08MjGEtjWo2c76Jp_RHNUw==

1 Like

Neurofunk drums are already there