Mixed Messages thoughts?

-swoops in and catches the mic-

4 Likes

YEEEEEEEEE- yeets the mic off osprey boi

-Joshytrappyboi hits the decoy instead and Osprey flys away with the real one-

5 Likes

I think what you mean that the name is joshy?

First impressions
I really like the soundpack, mainly because majority of the leads/plucks are all new, with some few exceptions where they sound like they are tweaked versions of existing sounds.

Frosty reminds me of a combination of Allen in RAC Essentials with Clipping and Tiny in Melodic Percussion

Holy reminds me a lot of Nostalgia in Mixed Moods, and another one, can’t recall exactly. However, if I were to choose between the two, Holy sounds better.

All in all, this is a soundpack that I feel like I will use for my tracks. :clap:

6 Likes

No. Holy sounds just like thickish from mixed moods. And I think this pack is as sequel to Mixed Moods.

Lol

4 Likes

I can try, why not

https://app.auxy.co/projects/72_CXkRTULWhirttFJPW3w==

2 Likes

OH MY GOD. You have so many imported samples that I don’t even have!

Wow that’s surprising

7 Likes

Never saw him use these samples EVER!

If I’m being honest I don’t actually like any of these sounds haha. Just me. Electron is kinda cool I might mess around with it more.

1 Like

I don’t want to seem pessimistic but many of these sound kind of like old sounds with very light tweaks. Some of them sound new and unique but not in a way that I feel I will use them very often. Out of this pack, I’d say I’m most likely to use the plucks but idk…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not the biggest fan of this one tbh

2 Likes

yeah it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Cool

1 Like