Metanoia - Otherside

hey Guys :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
just a little late to this forum :disappointed: โ€ฆ didnโ€™t knew about it :roll_eyes: โ€ฆ
Started making tracks using this amazing app auxy i would like to make you listen to my track :sunglasses: METANOIA :sunglasses:

I make my tracks daily when i am travelling to office or to any client address (sales job :unamused:)
My headsets are my speakers and train is what my studio isโ€ฆ
Learnt from tutorials on youtube by @DJ_La_Rocca & @Produk

Guys please give your feedbackโ€™s coz it will make me learn more.

artworks-000374172672-q1c869-t500x500
track link below
https://soundcloud.com/sushant-ghanekar/metanoia

2 Likes

come on guys
give some feedback :slightly_frowning_face:
@DJ_La_Rocca @Produk @PISTOL

Hey, Iโ€™ll guve some feedback

Pretty cool intro there. How on earth did u make those weird bass reverb things? That hit every half bar?

Is this not supposed to be trance?

I suggest working better on transitions, and using a more powerful kick, structure the tracks better and create an layout. Buildup was pretty good. Transition into the drop was better than previous transitions, Iโ€™d still like to see tougher kicks in your drops to climax the listeners, but as u said, u donโ€™t have headphones :confused:

Hey thanks @DJ_La_Rocca this means a lot to me โ€ฆ Sure i will take those feedbacks and rework on my next track โ€ฆ Indulge
But i honestly thank you for giving such good tutorials on youtube it helped me a lot in making tracks (avicii levels tutorials helped me to make my own way of track to which you responded as well on youtube )
Keep doing the good work โ€ฆ Cheers

1 Like

Pretty sure that bass thing is Wasp with Tone and Shape all the way up with a quarter delay and a bit of reverb

Ya thats true โ€ฆbut with slight ducker way up