Merchandise - Producer Swag

wondering if I should open a merch store, just for the fun of it. ._.

aLsO qUiT stEalIng mY iDdeas @blackocean

7 Likes

YES I WOULD WEAR IT EVERYWHERE

ok maybe not but it would be cool

(I wouldn’t, but…)
Take the ‘merch on demand’ route and set your expectations realistically - and you’ve got nothing to lose.

2 Likes

I would wear it to school

Maybe. I might also buy Austin_Haga merch if there was any.

3 Likes

YES
Complete Sentence

1 Like

Yarp, Cafepress and Spreadshirt come to mind :slight_smile: you don’t have to stock anything, or do anything. You set up a quick store front, probably provide PayPal details for payment and you upload artwork and pick your products.

3 Likes

I heard that Designed By Humans is another good service…?

3 Likes

Worth checking em out, there’s probably quite a few. Check reviews on product quality, their QA (I’ve had some things printed by Cafepress totally wrong, it happens - have also had great results too though). I would explore options for sure

2 Likes

Maybe in the winter. Firewood is expensive these days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk jk I actually like your music

7 Likes

Design By Humans has a storefront dedicated to YouTubers and apparently some decently famous ones use it, but I’ll still make my own opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why?

Jkjk, I love your music! Would definitely buy some merch if it was available!

@Produk Why?

Hehe…
i asked why

4 Likes

yes

advice: sell those cheap phone accessories like cases and pop sockets

4 Likes

I’d buy it if my parents were okay with the price :joy:

I’m pretty sure the price of free

is a reasonable price

4 Likes

6 Likes

Better be supreme

1 Like

fresh new supreme x produk release

4 Likes

When I saw the original post, my first thought was a store with a range of merch for those here.

As mentioned, low/no risk and there might be some who dig that stuff.

(Auxy themselves would do well to take the ‘on demand’ approach. Im not seeing the benefits to their current limited run, patchy availability approach. Seems like they’re just leaving money on the table and missing out on some good, organic brand promotion.)

2 Likes