Medly vs Auxy

I saw @TC64 and @Arimyth talking about the new medly update and I was like hmm I should check it out. It seems like Medly is using Auxy’s ideas.

Any of these look familiar?

Prepare for war against Medly users, Auxians.

19 Likes

I just wanted to see how it looked so I got it back (will delete)

The annoying thing is that they say that they have audio support but it’s laggy af
It just sounds very bit crushed on my iPhone 6

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a bit of competition. War generally sees the quickest production of new technologies. Auxy will either push to get better, improve their marketing, merge with em, buy em, or assemble the legal team.

4 Likes

Ow… that hurt. The audio was crackly and messed up… owwww

5 Likes

Good to see it’s still as intuitive and inviting as a raw potato

14 Likes

They used the hexagon icon to change settings?! And everything else they added just disgusts me. Medly is a cheap knock off.

8 Likes

When you feel like a sad and crappy version of someone else…5B25B7D7-7793-4EF4-B862-256880E73FF1

7 Likes

2A5603A5-445F-42E0-A101-7FE13FB7E7ECEC126702-F862-4CF8-B62E-0A63A881EE68
They legIt took the hexagon
@Auxy @Fredrik how do you feel about this?

16 Likes

MmaamaananaamanHAHAHAHAHAaahBhaHh! That’s really annoying.

Well, let me be the devils advocate and contribute that that update looks enticing.

Lol, I think they’re both meant to be a nut – since “settings” on most applications and devices generally uses a gear. A nut defs has a classy look.

What’s that saying about imitation being a form of flattery?

2 Likes

They still took it from Auxy though. They added ducker then the exact same settings for it and this new note feature looks suspiciously like Auxy’s

10 Likes

I think I can hear a lawyer rustling its feathers.

2 Likes
11 Likes

at least it isn’t stealing the scenes function. It, like most music production programs has a
Horizontal timeline.

4 Likes

Auxy needs the vocal

8 Likes

Agreed. It doesn’t have to be amazing, but it would be good to create a demo for recorded vocals while you’re on the go, and then move onto stronger software/hardware to polish it off.

Well, that potato has been thoroughly roasted now.

12 Likes

Yeah tahts the only thing I agree on. Medly has vocals and choirs and stuff like that. Wish auxy could add that. @Auxy do you think this could be possible in the future? It could be under original. And under fx and u could call it vocals and as like drums, each note could be a different vocal?

1 Like