Making Auxy SoundPack

Hey Guys I would like to know if anyone out there who could make Soundpacks for Auxy and implement it on the Auxy App… I know this is kind of wierd and odd question but even then I just wanna know

3 Likes

That would be nice, but it’d have to be from people who are already famous in the Auxy community, and I would contribute the best wubs that all of Auxy needs but can’t cuz I’m too much of a simpleton to do so ;-;

Hmmm… Auxy Developer must look forward their community as well who wants to contribute to this wonderful app… but it’s not necessary only famous artist on the community could contribute… I think there are many auxy users who are very talented and are fewer active on the AuxyDisco

3 Likes

I’ve already tried to reach out to both of the developers with this prospect, and have received no response nor acknowledgement. Already been discussed previously, but they are unwilling to have anyone outside of Auxy at the time being producing sounds, save for the folks at BlackOctopus and their partnership they now enjoy.

1 Like

@TheRealJFalc has reached out to the developers multiple times about this. So far he’s had no success as far as I know.

And it’s sad because there are many people in this community who would love to make sounds for Auxy for free.

3 Likes

You are right … But being partnered with BlackOctopus doesn’t provide them any kind of sound instruments or sound samples… they are only provided Drums and Loops … each Sound Instrument is crafted by them only … so Fredrick or Lenberg would think of it and allows us to contribute for the auxy … I will definitely go for it

2 Likes

pretty much what everyone else’s been saying.

On top tho, i’d for sure like to make or contribute sounds to auxy. Heck maybe even help create a community soundpack.

1 Like

I would definitely make a soundpack - just the developers don’t seem that interested in this concept. What would be best is if I could just import my serum presets into a midi on the app. (or other synth plugins)

Again, it’s not going to happen. For them, such an idea is for whatever reason a non-favorable solution to people constantly requesting sounds.

Also, BlackOctopus did provide us with the Boom Basses pack, but as those are (for all-intensive purposes @blakkaz don’t sue me) 808’s, that makes sense.

4 Likes

But what if this is going to happen and without the support of Auxy Developers

3 Likes

Who else would implement a feature like this into the app besides the developers?

1 Like

The app will continue as the developers are still supporting the app, well at least Fredrik is. But I digress, that’s not important. If the developers move on and stop supporting Auxy, people will move on, plain and simple.

I don’t know maybe you, me and everyone else out there

2 Likes

But you can’t actually change the source code for the app to implement this feature if you are not a developer

1 Like

You can, but it’s usually not legally permissible to. It’s why games have modders and communities dedicated to older games to keep them around for modern generations.

I’d rather not get into a semantical debate here about it, but the thing is that Auxy is a supported product, and modifying it could potentially lead to compromising the subscription system, which would be a clear violation of the ToS and be legally pursued. Which is not something anyone would want.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was saying. You can’t just go on a public forum and say “let’s hack this!”

1 Like

lmao just imagine an Auxy Modder community

1 Like

Think of it … u can create your own sounds using serum like software’s then porting to ur app … wouldn’t it be nice the sound u want make it and implement it yourself … you don’t have to beg Dev for this and that sound

4 Likes

I understand what you mean, but it’s not legal (or ethical) to distribute a hack for this app to people in this forum

The only way to get this implemented is by asking the devs

1 Like

Mr.Pharaoh I started this topic for some reason… And tomorrow I’ll let u know why

2 Likes