Making a Auxy Wiki?

I mentioned this idea based on the Auxy Sound Wiki thread but a wikia.com wiki for auxy? it would have info on sounds, update history, prominent producers and other info like that.

If a bunch of people are interested in this id be down to get one started

Edit: the wiki is auxy.fandom.com

3 Likes

If I will stand in the wiki I will help lmao

0 Likes

well as for artists ill probably only have people with like 200+ followers or something
idk how many you have tho

1 Like

https://auxy.fandom.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_posts huh

0 Likes

No was just a prank XD got 21 followers

0 Likes

i’d be down to work on it, i’m relatively experienced with using auxy. and regarding the follower limit you mentioned, i only have 60 followers on my auxy soundcloud (started fresh and made a new account back in late december 2018 for auxy-exclusive tracks) but on my main soundcloud account (used to be my auxy one, transitioned it over to ableton stuff) i have over 350… i don’t know if that would count for your 200 follower minimum, i guess it’s up to you whether you would be open to including me.

0 Likes

i’d certainly appreciate help! also, regarding the follower count thing, thats probably going to end up being more of a guideline than a strict rule, so with stuff where there’s maybe multiple accounts involved and one has enough and others dont, we’ll just have to look at it in context. considering your former auxy account has a substantial amount of subs youll probably get a page

1 Like

alright, thanks for letting me know. let me know when you start making the auxy wiki so i could help out.

0 Likes

I want to help too

0 Likes

im gonna ask mr serpent if we can start like doing stuff on his old wiki

2 Likes

i can ask him right now if you want, me and serp talk to each other a lot so it would probably be faster if i asked.

0 Likes

ok yeah id appreciate it

1 Like

Feel free! I made that auxy wiki a really long time ago (exactly 2 years ago coincidentally) and sort of forgot about it, but it’d be pretty useful now that there’s a lot of information to digest about artists, sounds, etc.

As far as I know the wiki page is open-source so anyone can edit/create articles however if you encounter any difficulties be sure to let me know and I’ll try to fix it up to the best of my abilities. I’ll also try to add some pages as well.

1 Like

awesome! thanks

0 Likes

ok later im gonna make some guidelines for different kinds of pages and stuff like that

0 Likes

ok, i made a template for producer articles

0 Likes

This will not work well unless the producers have had a significant impact on the community.

Click

Otherwise, anyone with 200 followers can get a page, and the wiki will be very cluttered. This is extremely important if you want your wiki to be of any value to anybody :wink:

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

0 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna have to figure out what to do about this

0 Likes

It’s a community wiki, so I can edit the guidelines if you like…

2 Likes