Looking for artwork creators?

Hey! I need some artwork for my new upcoming track! I cant make it myself because i dont have a computer with photoshop and all those programs and applications. Maybe some of you know how to make artwork and maybe want to make mine. If you happen to want to make my artwork i’ll send you the track and tell you what i would like. Thanks!

All you need is canva. If you’re using photoshop to make your cover art then you’re probably putting more effort into that than the track itself. Canva is free as well.

4 Likes

I can do yours for free if you credit me (obviously).

Portfolio https://stereofield.carbonmade.com/projects/6570952

4 Likes

MS Paint is the way to go…

(edit - source: http://www.publiccollectors.org/MSPaintAlbumCovers.htm )

18 Likes

Goddamn, didn’t know we had a Picasso in our community :point_right::smirk::point_right:

3 Likes

That Nas one was 100% on point :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Wait it’s free now?

2 Likes

Correction, you need Picsart :ok_hand:

2 Likes

no!

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: ok

3 Likes

I can help you as well, if you like anything you see on my soundcloud… @SUFOS just pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

One can use Gimp instead of Photoshop.

3 Likes

Adobe spark post
I like prisms too

Or you could be like me and use your computer’s word processor

Dude… you’re overthinking it. Just grab a google pic- do some iPhone pic adjustments and your all set!

1 Like

Take a pic with your phone
Put your title on it
Put your name on it
Done

1 Like

Dude… you’re overthinking it. Just grab a google pic- do some iPhone pic adjustments and your all set!

4 Likes

I can too… I use keynote on my Mac and Over on my iPhone.

2 Likes

When it comes to photos with text (i.e. without fancy effects and layers), I recommend an app called Phonto. I use it sometimes to make my wife laugh :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are those background images originally created by you?