Longer samples import feature one day?

Will we ever be able to import samples/ audio files longer than 20 seconds in the future, cause i’d like to import vocal recordings but who knows. Just a a thought.

2 Likes

You can also split them and use the other part in the next bar

I Thought it was 30? But I do agree that it’s still a bit short

At that point, it might be worth just putting your Auxy audio file into GarageBand and adding them there.

2 Likes

What @crystldawnmusic said. Sample limit is 20 seconds. If you’re doing anything longer than that you’re gonna want something with linear audio tracks for sure

2 Likes

Totally! …but also, keep in mind, that’s also why ya should take advantage of the free Ableton 10 (lite) DAW; that is included w/ Auxy Subscription :+1:. That way you can (yes,also! Heh) export the end product ~~>> in 24 or 32Bit if ya like!!

3 Likes

Or use the Free Ableton that Auxy gives ya!

3 Likes

well unfortunately my computer is broken so i need to wait till i buy a new one lol.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Auxy is so underrated

1 Like

Agreed! A unique ecosystem with strong value features, that if used the ways intended, make Auxy a workhorse DAW disguised as a phone app. …and for those that haven’t thought ahead to the upcoming MASSIVE 5G Revolution that will change the World, pretty much Overnight!..I’d be shocked if the Auxy minds weren’t well into the concept designs for a Wicki Dope platform upgrade, that is way more intuitive as well as perhaps some VR features Then combine Blockchain ledger to the mix & WOW! Extremely exciting times ahead in regards to IoT!!

1 Like

IKR! I’ve been nerding out about this all year long!

1 Like