"Limited Edition" Auxy T-Shirts

I believe the store front is on demand, ie, not limited printing.

Lowest price tier generous but you guys are leaving cash on the table. The hoodie seems like a much better value at 40 bucks than a tshirt for 24. The shirts look comfy though.

Did you guys also link to the site? (the main site auxy.co) - would be a good idea

1 Like

Did you go for cotton or Tri-blend?

1 Like

Auxy

Next Level Tee

Men L Vintage Black

1 Like

Yeah thats what I’m gonna get, except different size lol

1 Like

Ok :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, the green sweatshirt is hella clean. Looks like im gonna stock up 2 shirts every month ! Im wearing em like a uniform until auxy goes mainstream 10 years from now

3 Likes

Dang that’s a lot of shirts! 2 shirts every month for 10 years is 240 shirts :astonished:

1 Like

Are you a time traveler?

1 Like

nope. but sure as heck am i going to live through it

3 Likes

I guess that makes sense. I would give you a little bit more money if I could, considering you’re only one part of a two-person team. Don’t overwork yourself, especially during this pandemic. I don’t know what I’d do if either you or Fredrik were all of a sudden gone.

2 Likes

This is sweet! Is the shop page going to be open for a limited time, or is it indefinite? I am going to pick one up probably in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Aite, im reviving The Wiggles next.

10 Likes

Let’s view this as a perk for Auxy supporters. Might post in the feed later. Perhaps I should up the price first then… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Lol then I’m glad I already got mine

If yall do the natural colour with a black logo, and a yellow colour + sweatshirt. Im willing to pay more.

1 Like

finally came! So comfortable!

2 Likes

Man, I can’t wait til mine comes in. I’m still waiting. It was supposed to arrive a few days ago :frowning: but hasnt

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, just wait a few more days.

1 Like

Aye thats awesome ! Mines still gonna take about a month. It always does if the package comes from newark…

1 Like

Ah that sucks