Lightning Teaser - Zeph

Creds to Austin and Goxenar for authorizing me to Sample/Remix

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and tease my upcoming release. I have been working on it for almost a year! It’s pretty crazy how far the track has come as I have been learning and teaching myself some handy things. It’s almost a completely different song than from when I worked on it the very first week.

Of course, beta testing for Henrik and Fredrik, work, and life in general have slowed down my production grind, but I am happy to finally be able to release a full blown track in almost 6 months of absence. I hope you guys that are a fan of dubstep, trap, riddim, etc. enjoy this track. I drew a lot of inspiration from Virtual Riot and Rickyxsan, they’ve been killing it lately.

This track has been through it all: lost work, lost samples, complete reworks, key changes, tempo changes, mass loop genocide, phone overheating, iCloud breaking, 7 different instrument packs, broken friendships, 2 jobs, multiple victory royales, and sleepless nights.

So without further ado, here is a taste:
https://soundcloud.com/zephsound/lightning-teaser
The full 5 minute release will be sometime in March

Yes, this is all Auxy… and just 8 fat drumkits filled with samples :wink:

Yoo this sounds cool. I’m excited to hear the full track!

Yeah, I am excited as well. I’m just adding the finishing touches, I’m glad you liked it :smile: