Legato solo strings?

I’m pretty new to Auxy, and I’ve been having a blast with it. But one glaring omission for me is the lack of any solo orchestra instruments (violin, viola, cello) that can be held for longer than just a quick note. It’s kind of driving me crazy.

Why is staccato the only option for solo strings? Have any of you found a workaround?

1 Like

Hi there, despite of Auxy is not very strong in string, you have much more that the ones you have mention. Have u checked all those sounds?

Hey if you have questions about orchestra in auxy im your guy. ive got lots of secret tip and tricks not many know about so if you want some tips on making it sound realistic and stuff hit me up

the plugins may be trash but with a few tweaks it can sound amazing.

https://app.auxy.co/projects/0CPS_I10nr7nN5qtIfVl8A==

Just a small sample

So you’re the guy :+1:t4::+1:t4:
Share something, man. Let’s have a look to learn

ill start a post in a few days with everything and examples. I have a large soundtrack ive been making for 3 years im dropping very soon so yeah that will be plenty of EX:

1 Like

:ok_hand:t4:will be happy to hear it

Thank you for your reply. I am aware of the other strings options, but the only one capable of notes that can be held out is the “Section” option, and it doesn’t really resemble a solo instrument.

@AMA: I’d love to see your work. Do you have any tips for what I’m describing? i.e. Getting a sound that resembles solo strings?

I made a post about it if you wanna check it out and you can ask any questions