Jungle - Jonny Hilstrom [Remixable] - Feedback? More to be added?

https://soundcloud.com/jonny-hillstrom/jungle

1 Like

Very nice :smiley: I like the sweet oos and aas at low tempos, that was a cool hook and break down. I enjoyed this

1 Like

Thankyou! I really enjoyed playing with the new sound packs :slight_smile: I made it open so you can totally mess around with it if you have any groovy ideas :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

That’s really cool it definetely reminded me of a jungle

I really liked the pitch bends and the use of the sweet oos and ahhs

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I wasn’t sure if the 2nd half of the song got to out there for the sound lol

I like it. The coconut melodic percussion was a good choice, it sounds so tropical (which works with your jungle theme), and rightly so.
Maybe you could add samples? “Jungle noises” or “rainforest noises” from YouTube, even monkey noises would probably add to the jungle theme.

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I didn’t even think of samples, imma go lookin for some right now :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3: Thanks for the feedback man, greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, the latest GarageBand on iOS update added the Toybox soundpack which includes a good handful of environmental loops, rain and forest included I am pretty sure! Best thing about those is that unless they are time based samples they’ll stretch to tempo accordingly (off top of my head I can’t remember what loop type they are)

Edit: They all appear to be timed samples (ie they won’t stretch), but you still could use them, layer them up creatively and I’m certain it would work :slight_smile: or just go to a free sound site

2 Likes

Awesome man! That would work perfect! I can just chop them up and lay them out accordingly :+1:t3: This is great cuz I do all my work off my phone as of right now so I was wondering how I was going to sample the sounds without recording them on my phone. Thankyou man! I’ll mess with it and upload a layered version! Cheers man​:blush:

1 Like