IVO - STRUCTURE [Album]

Several months of music production using Auxy have finally cultivated my first official album: STRUCTURE

Dream Within a Dream (w/ singer and producer, @HAYVN)
Blink
Don’t Save Me
S.E.X
Lazarus (in collaboration with @aUstin_Haga; featuring rapper @Goxenar)
On the Road (featuring rapper, SPECTRVM)
Structure (in collaboration with @blackocean; featuring singer, @TMAR)

LOTS of new stuff, trying to push boundaries (and maybe buttons too :yum:), but it’s all out of love. Thank you everybody! (Show my friends some love too)

23 Likes

I loved it!

2 Likes

I love how you took the effort to put the advisory on the cover. Anyways, nice album!

5 Likes

Sweet! I’ll listen on my way too and from school

1 Like

Wow. This is a quality album Ivo.

Hayvn’s vocal and the rappers were awesome on top of the music.

I would have liked to see the credits be more specific, to mention who the vocalists were (as opposed to musical contributions).

You should all be very proud! <3

4 Likes

I feel like you deserve a better job than a janitor

Good idea!

It’s finally here! I’m about to put this album on replay! :joy: I had such a great time working on this with you. Every song is just so good, great job man and congratulations on the release!

1 Like

That is pure fire.

It reminds me of some of my favourite French techno producers.
I think you’ll go far mate!

Congrats.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m really proud of this work, so your words mean a lot!

2 Likes

you’re gonna snatch my weave with this :heart:

4 Likes

boo you know it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I wish I had time to listen right now but I could only skip listen. What I heard was good so I’ll have to come back for a full listen when I have time

1 Like

listened to a couple tracks and it was so good ! from the cover art to the production, it speaks quality all over ! nice work !

1 Like

Mate you’ve done such a cracking job of this album. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

2 Likes

Dang man, not much to say this totally speaks for itself. Your production, mixing, presentation, everything – all on point.

This out on iTunes yet? I’d like to buy it. Not having luck finding it :frowning:

You crushed it man. And I’m glad you went with your gut and wrote the kind of music you wanted to instead of playing it safe.

2 Likes

The store release is currently undergoing review, but should be out in a day or two (hopefully tomorrow). So happy that you like it! It means a ton!

2 Likes

Awesome keeping an eye out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely love this album! Everything’s crafted so well and really fits as a whole. Especially the harder stuff is right up my alley :ok_hand:
I love how you tried some different stuff, yet it still is undoubtedly your style.
Kudos!

2 Likes

Your compliments are greatly appreciated! Thanks, Stigmo! :smiley:

2 Likes