IVO - King Of Hearts [Single]

https://soundcloud.com/official_ivo/sets/king-of-hearts-single

“KING OF HEARTS is a three-part musical piece featuring vocal talent, Todor, and an entire orchestral composition.”

I’ve written emotional songs before, but nothing of this caliber. As anxious as I may be about the response, I know this is something I’ve needed to share for a long time.

Thank you all for your love and support :heart:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to check this out

1 Like

Great job! Love the vocals too!
Look forward to the next!!!

1 Like

Great song

1 Like

Christian, I really enjoyed listening to your new music. The 3 songs were all beautiful and the instrumental version stands nicely on its own. Loved the tunes and the stylistic touches. Thanks for sharing your fine album with us and I look forward to hearing more work from you in the future.

You didn’t ask for feedback, but I’ll leave one small critical comment anyway. Feel fee to ignore it. In King of Hearts at 1:51, the new instrument was too loud in my opinion. All the levels of all the other instruments in all the songs felt carefully crafted, but this one instrument stuck out for me. The same instrument sounds fine when it comes back in at 4:22.

1 Like

I greatly appreciate your compliments and criticism. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You really put your heart and soul into this my dude! And also you totally showcased just how diverse Auxy can be. The instrumental sounded incredible and your voice is great! Solid job lad!

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s not my singing in this track :sweat_smile: But I do plan on singing in future projects :wink:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh mate I’m sorrry I thought it was you :joy: Great job on the track either way!

1 Like