Is the Subscription worth it?

Hey guys I didn’t know what to put this in over than random so yeah lol. I want to know if the subscription is worth it, I don’t particularly like that there aren’t many demo sounds, but I understand why I mean you need money to keep things going right? But I want to know if I’m spending my money wisely by subscribing. So please share your thoughts! ^^

4 Likes

I think as far as subscriptions go, yes. There is so much content in here and it’s constantly updated. For sample import alone I think it’s worth it.

Now whether or not Auxy provides everything you need for a fiver, that’s a different story and everyone will have a different answer. But yeah, just looking at what you get for the money per month, I would say yes and it’s a good value.

8 Likes

Thank you I’ll definetly take this into account when deciding^^

1 Like

I’d suggest getting it for a month or two, to see if it works for you.
If the answer is yes, opt for an annual subscription and save yourself a few pennies.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yes it’s worth it. About the only subscription app that makes any sense.

6 Likes

Thank you I think this is what I’ll do for now!

2 Likes

Thanks guys I really appreciate your thoughts!

1 Like

100% yes.

6 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Definitely worth it

1 Like

Agreed on this.

@Katki, it’s more dependent on what sort of needs and sounds you are looking for. I also agree that the demo selection is lacking in anything that would grab everyone’s attention. At least with something like the OG pack, there was at least a few sounds that anyone could be happy with. Now… it’s much more limited in making an impression that says “I’m worth buying”.

3 Likes

it is 100% worth it if u actually want to be able to produce - the drums alone are worth it, but also new sounds are added monthly in sound packs

3 Likes

Well, I’m still an amateur so until I get more experienced, which will take time, I feel satisfied with Auxy, but I want to make music that’s not repetitive because the demos are limited I feel like it takes more work than it should to make my songs sound different from eachother because the instruments are the same I feel like I’m not really moving forward yet.

I’m sure others would say the same, I assure you with the sub and the ability to import your own samples it will take substantially longer to hit a wall. I’ve been producing for nearly 19 years now and Auxy is like 80% of what I need. Everyone’s got different needs of course, but having been around the block I can promise there’s a lot under the hood.

2 Likes

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Definitely worth it.

My thoughts are, if you like the app so far and its potential, go for it. If you enjoy it and even if you’d spend a few hours per month just playing around and making a track or two for fun, I would say it’s worth it. If you wanted to get more serious about music production, it’s going to be a simple, but effective foot in the door for you.

1 Like

Buying the subscription now is better than how it was when Auxy 5 came out. Definately would recommend buying the yearly subscription.

2 Likes

to Put it simply, if you already enjoy using Auxy, getting the subscription will certainly make you enjoy it more as you’ll of course have access to the many many sounds available and all future, monthly sounds.

2 Likes