Invigorate - by Mr Mooo

Sorry for making a few of these, but I think that this is my best work so far. Obviously, I have no idea about good music and it might be absolutely terrible, but whatever. You don’t have to give feedback if you don’t want to, but it would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:
Thanks
https://soundcloud.com/user-460338301/naughty-swan

i like it, there’s just some parts where i feel like an instrument is screaming. the sound at 0:30 and 3:41. but in other parts it’s not as noticeable. overall fun song!

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you mean, that’s coin at a high pitch. Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Great track mate! Don’t be so hard on yourself. You can clearly write good chords and melodies that fit well together. And, it sounds like you are getting pretty savvy with automations! Only thing that I felt was missing was some lower tones to beef it out a little. Also, when you are working with a lot of high notes be careful about how loud you have them. I know it’s tempting to crank it up but just make sure it doesn’t overpower too much. Keep at it though buddy. I can hear you getting better with every song you put out!

1 Like

Thank you! What sounds would you recommend I use for bass?

1 Like

I usually use pasta for my bass with the low pass turned right down for chord progressions and if I want more of a plucky sound use a few sounds from AP-006

1 Like

For a really nice bass, try Subway with the low pass at zero. Sometimes it gets a little quiet though.

1 Like

It’s really good! I think there are a few places you could work on (chord progression, Drops, drums, other minor things) but overall a great piece!

1 Like