We’re excited to share this major update that will take your instruments to the next level!
- Lots of new options for tweaking sounds and effects
- All sounds can now have distortion, chorus and EQ
- All drum kits can now have delay, distortion, compressor, EQ and ducker
- Delay amount can now be set individually for each sample
- Notes and automation can now be moved freely when editing
- Sounds and samples can now be browsed by category
- Samples can now be imported straight from other apps
- We have fixed a number of bugs and issues
Updating Sounds in Existing Projects
Your existing projects will use the same sounds as before and you will have an option to update each sound and unlock the new options via the tweak panel. Note that there’s no need to update sounds unless you want to continue working on a project with the new sound options. If you’re happy with a project, you risk messing up your mix when updating a sound since the new version will behave differently. It’s better to create a new project and start exploring the new versions.
Please share your thoughts and questions in the comments below! Hope you like it!