If you were to meet any popular music star, who would it be?

Hey guys! There are a lot of celebrity music stars out there! I want to know, who would you desire to meet? If you would rather vote then I will figure maybe even a contest!
My music star I would like to meet is either Alan Walker or Jon Bellion.

5 Likes

Deadmau5, no doubt. Probably gonna have a chance to in the next few months as well.

2 Likes

Really? Are you going to a concert?

1 Like

Got VIP tickets for my birthday this year.

1 Like

Ooh nice! Have fun!

1 Like

Virtual Riot and Deadmau5 . Virtual Riot because is a riddim producer andI love his tracks. and Deadmau5 because his tracks are pretty dope… and he makes dance music which I like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, definitely deadmau5. His stuff is dope.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t like electronic music that much but Deadmau5 is awesome.

1 Like

mark foster because hes the leader of one of my favorite bands and seems like a really nice person

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Don’t know him.

hes the lead singer of foster the people, theyre an alternative band

2 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Also, if you have popular Auxy fanatics, like @MR_ANDERSON and more, you could say any of those people too.

1 Like

Uh… popular? Oh no.

Okay, fine. Ice Cube is definitely one. And maybe Daft Punk. And also Will.I.Am or T-Pain. Or maybe even Pharrell Williams. Probably Jeff Goldblum (he plays a killer set of keys!)

5 Likes

Dan Smith of Bastille, hands down the best vocalist in the world and lead to my favorite band ever

3 Likes

definitely kanye west. he inspires me so much and i can relate to him easily (idk if that’s a good thing or not lmao)

also he’s a god at sampling so he could help me dig for samples to use😉

3 Likes

@anon38751485 :smiley:

Edit: legit the auxy god imo

7 Likes

if you’re talking about within the auxy circle, then yeah, but if you mean overall, kayasho’s far from popular. (no offense kayasho, you’re amazing😁)

4 Likes

Agreed. A lot of producers from our community are heavily underrated.

3 Likes

cough me cough

4 Likes