IcyMattrix [Collab? Project]

Hey everyone

I’m looking for a producer to help with the current project that I have laid out. As far as the structure of the song, everything is pretty much set. However, every time I listen to it, there seems to be some things missing that I can’t quite put my finger on. I produced this track in hopes of some day getting a vocalist on it , which can be discovered by listening to the empty verse sections of the song. Would there be any one out there willing to be a feature on this track and help out with the overall sound quality of it with me?

Project: https://app.auxy.co/projects/wfAcCBUHpSBg2J2qb0rF-g==

I’ll take a look at it!
See what I can come up with…
Can’t promise vocals, though…
Will see what I can do…
When do you plan on releasing this track?

Hey man I really appreciate it! And yea the vocal idea was maybe for something later down the line. As far as a release date, I don’t really have one in mind. I was kinda wanting to just wait till I think I like the sound of it and think its ready to be released because I feel that I have released some of my older tracks before they were truly ready.

1 Like

No problem m8!
I’ve done the same, tbh…And now I regret some songs that I released, and wished I could have made them grow to their full potential! But alas…the idea is a fairy tale, merely riding on the wishes of those who I have failed…

Lol

1 Like

hahahaha yea man for sure. We live and learn. I know I still have a lot of learning to go only being in the producing game for about 6 months now.

6 months? That’s more than me…

Well its more like 2 months of actual work since im in school and dont get to it a lot during the semester. Thats awesome man! Do you play any instruments?

I play a little of keyboard…
By “play”, I mean, I can come up with my own little tunes on it, and make a song from THAT on GarageBand…lol

Im right there with ya lol. I eventually want to really learn because Im sure it would make production ton easier.

Maybe…
Who knows, lol…
So, real quick, would you mind if I changed the track a tiny bit?

Come up with your idea and Ill listen to it when you’re finished to see if I think it fits with the mood im shooting for.

Great!
I’ll send you the project file once I’m done!

Yea man for sure. Theres no rush or anything

1 Like

I’d be happy to help!

@IcyMattrix
So I ran into a problem…
For some reason, I can’t add any more instruments, and I only added one lead sound, and one drum kit…
I think we’ve reached Auxy’s limit of instruments…of about 20 instruments…

Then we we may have to do is add different sections within each instrument and change the instruments if we have to

What do you mean “add different sections within each instrument”?
I’m…fairly new…when it comes to editing Auxy…

If you hold down on a “square” within an instrument, you should have an option to duplicate it

Okay, I know that, but adding in different sections within each instrument sounds a lot difficult to understand…
You know what? I’ll just send you the project file, and you can tell me what you think?
Sound good?

Yea that will work