How to sound like (insert auxy producer here)

Hey guys. Been seeing @DJ_La_Rocca’s vids, and been thinking… What if we all made a “how to sound like _” tutorial… but of each other’s styles? Just a passing thought. This might end up working out quite well, or be a thourough mess. It’s in our hands, my fellow Auxians. Let’s see what we can do.

2 Likes

Use silk a lot and make wubs.

2 Likes

Hour + silk + wubs = big time producer sound

Big time “insert Auxy producer here” sound. But seriously, this would actually be a good idea for people to learn new ways of working.

STACK THE D R U M S.

Yus it’s a complete sentence.

2 Likes

chords+more chords+a melody or two+a few background loops=me.

1 Like

wow that actually looks a little complicated lol

1 Like

Smesh the hell outta Lake.

3 Likes

Subway, Face, Charge, Stress, & Cube.

Morning + Runner + Secret + Silk + Noir = me

I would love to see “how to make aUstin Haga style fb”

1 Like

Actually, let me change that.
Subway, Charge, France, Pacific, Oregon, Stress, Joker, Climb, Literally EvErY SiNgLe PiAnO SoUnD, Cube, Barber, Slope, Shade, Monk, Gossip, Bo, Secret, Runner, Bee, Blob, Freak, Fragment, And Hour.

Flag,June,Jelly,bo,Runner,Story,Pacific,mold,charge,kiss=me (Well i only have The rac Sound pack ;(.I need Hour,silk,And all The piano sounds they are amazing)

1 Like

Yeah it does look complicated lol

Make lowpass automation that resembles the Andes Mountains and you’ll be Austin Haga.

7 Likes

Tutorial, how to mvtt:
Watchu need
-whack
-silk
-hour
-climb/stress/igloo
Mix them
There

2 Likes

To sound like me:

• Use silk as a riser, instead of a sweeper.
  • Suck at drums
  • Make weird dissonances to be edgy cool

Yes that’s it!

I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than that :wink:

3 Likes

LMAO WHo DID THIS :joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::100::fire::100::heart:️:fire::joy::b:️:b:️:100:

9 Likes

If you wanna sound like my bigroom stuff I can literally give you a clean list of sounds and techniques XD They’re mostly done with the same formula

3 Likes