How to make images less blurry

you could just manually make it blurry in photoshop or something with effects. It might be for style, but if you were to, for example, play it on a larger screen, you’d think that something was broken because resizing an image up just turns everything into a pixel and utter garbage.

If you have a high quality image, but just use effects to add pixelation, it’s still the same ““bad”” looking image, only it doesn’t get worse as you size up your screen

Can’t say, I don’t agree with the logic, cause I do! Some art is meant to be blurred. In my case it was ash particles, when in HR they were too clear. The art of the image was lost by the clarity. The image looks amazing how I made it on 65” 4K screen. The
employees that I dealt with at Distro agreed with me also. My point is that art is being suppressed by a blanket rule & it’s unacceptable to me!

~DP

Ik it’s dumb

OK THIS IS THE LAST STRAW I USED A DIFFERENT IMAGE AND IT DENIED IT THIS IS BULLSHIT
This is a complete sentence

Is there something in their requirements that you’re missing?

No , I’m sending them a very angry email about this

What a mature response. Maybe it’s not their problem?

Get out

It is frustrating, and it supposed to be about the music, not the art anyways! Right?

I know right

@HELIXX I don’t mean this in a rude way, but I think they rejected your first artwork because it was indeed blurry. The second one was much better, but had poor contrast and was using a likely copyrighted image.

Make sure to read Amuse’s artwork guidelines for more information.

If you want examples of high quality album artwork, you can also check out the artwork design topic

get a better image

I can’t find a better image no matter how hard I try

then i guess you’re out of luck

there’s millions of pictures out there on the internet, are you sure you can’t find a single one? :thinking:

Yes, I know it’s dumb