How to come up with a good producer name?

Lol I like the name but it’s time for a change. If anyone suggestions on how to do so…

1 Like

There’s a lot of ways to be honest. It’s hard to give you any specific suggestions. I’m not sure if you’ve seen my post in my name origin, but long story short - it originated from a typo. I don’t feel like explaining the story and meaning behind it right now. Maybe try playing around with spelling of words that you like.

1 Like

Yeah while making this I just had a brilliant idea but thanks :blush:

1 Like

Basically open up an auxy project.
Yeah you should be angry llama

4 Likes

@Tolberto those names are too random :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

There are some weird random gen names.
My friend a few years back got toastyllama457 for a name somewhere

Make it unique. There are several producers who had really cool interesting names on this forum who changed to something more boring and I just kind of lost interest in them. Name plays a big factor.

1 Like

Throw some random letters together and if you can pronounce it then it’s good

If you have a unique yet catchy name/initials you could use that.
Like @Eswyn said, think of a really cool inspiring word— and spell it wrong.
Pair random initials together and try to make words from them.
Add numbers to replace letters (wink wink @INDIR3CT @Ch33t4h)

1 Like

My producer name is my name.

This is sooooooo 1990’s, just sayin.

5 Likes

Make sure no matter what name it is, that it means something important to you.

1 Like

A few years back projects were named Untitled Project iirc though

Why do you think it’s time for a change?

If you like the name that should be what it is. Fuujiya is unique, sounds cool, and you’ve made it yours already. A new name would mean going through the process of being remembered again, might not be as unique and cool, and you really don’t need it for any reason as I can see.

So let me ask, why do you want to change it?

2 Likes

My mom

2 Likes

I look up my name in different languages and then alter it to suit me :grin:

1 Like

Dude just use your original name. That’s the one thing that never looses meaning to you and is a permanent identity that will never change (it’s rock solid).

1 Like

Dude take it from me; don’t use your birth name in it’s entirety. You look less professional, and it’s almost definite that someone else in the world (and on the internet) has your same name which can be annoying if people are searching for your music

guys I know I should take this advice for myself but it’s practically too late at this point

2 Likes

I like Fuujiya But I wanna a much more meaningful name

Yeah no your right but some of the best musicians only use they’re full name so I don’t mind lol