How much do you use Auxy when creating music?

Hi guys! I’ve been using Logic Pro X a lot lately and am feeling a bit like a traitor…:wink:
I’ve also heard you guys talking about the other programs you use when making music, and I got to wondering…how many of you guys use other DAWs/programs besides/in addition to Auxy? Which of these applies to you?

• I mainly use Auxy to create music, but use a DAW/other program to mix/master.
  • I use both Auxy and DAWs/other programs equally when creating music.
  • I mainly use DAWs/other programs when creating music, just using Auxy as a sketchpad for ideas.
  • I only use Auxy.

0 voters

Me: I only use Auxy for instrumentals, but I use my DAW for vocal elements.

3 Likes

Only Auxy lately. Just so tired of the rigamaroll with apps and junk, and I just don’t have time to sit at a desktop anymore. Two young kids’ll do that.

With any luck they’ll be wub masters :joy:

1 Like

Oh in all fairness, if I was gonna do vocals I’d be doing it GarageBand probably.

Before I sold it I was using Reason, so good ugh. Just no time right now…

1 Like

auxy supremacy ftw

5 Likes

Getting Ableton Live soon so it’ll be likely that I’ll start using Auxy as a sketch pad but for now I only use Auxy.

1 Like

i am a purebred Auxian

2 Likes

Auxy all the way

1 Like

I’ll be listening for the awesome jams that result :wink:

2 Likes

Wow…from hearing how good you all sound, I am surprised at how many only use Auxy! This just proves how powerful Auxy has become…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Only Auxy, though I wish it wasn’t, because I could make such good stuff with other programs combined in.

1 Like

all but idk some songs idk waaaa

1 Like

Um I’m all Auxy

2 Likes