How has Auxy changed you?

Same with me

it gave me a fun side project to work on when i’m bored with using ableton

why did this make me laugh
sorry

I know, right!? When I started, I made useless one bar melodies and chords with bass instruments.
One of my friends started to use auxy a few weeks ago, and he said he was working on a song. I asked him what genre he was going for, and he said “headache.”

well I mean

cough chrome cough

I postulate that 50% of AuxyNation is neglecting homework as they compose on the app or browse the forums.

including me

That is legitimately what I’m doing right now, except I just finished my homework

Now I’m capable of sharing my emotions and feelings to anyone in the form of music and all the credit goes to Auxy and it’s developers @lenberg and @fredrik for such an amazing app.
Auxy has true potential to become best DAW on iOS and App is stepping higher and higher in the right direction.

Also, ONE TRUE FACT
I don’t like iOS and it’s Closed Source Environment at all
Even then I bought iPhone and this year iPad only to use Auxy and I swear it’s 100% true that the priority was Auxy when buying iOS Devices.

:point_up:t4:One More Fact,
I have all the stable Auxy App version’s copy starting from version 1.1 to v5.3.0

Hours and hours of time I’ll never get back…

Among other things :joy:

Something to keep my mind off the real life stress.

Even though the demo version limits my potential, it still fun to use; plus it’s better to share what you can do within a community and beyond, rather than by your and sharing among your friends…

Went all inspirational for some reason. :laughing:

I guess it added the fourth dock icon to my phone…idk

I can literally make beats everywhere now. Also helped me pass time during the bunking hours in college. :stuck_out_tongue:

I spend too much time lying on my bed now.

Auxy made me realize my passion for music production—I didn’t even know that it existed!!!