How do you use Auxy?

There are two kinds of people that use Auxy:

1. People like me who make full tracks by only using the app.

2. Professionals who use the app to sketch ideas and later finalize them in FL Studio, Ableton Live, etc.

Which one are you?

8 Likes

Well, I dont have ableton, so until then, auxy is my main.

2 Likes

1.5 - Strictly iOS apps. No desktop software for about 8 years now.

4 Likes

Make full songs in auxy! Screw profesional DAW’s!!!(For now…)

1 Like

I as well also fall under 1.5, but unlike ICS I finalize in FL. However, I’m far from a professional by any stretch of the imagination xD

2 Likes

I use Auxy as a side project (surf) and Ableton for my main alias (sei).

1 Like

I use Auxy to make full songs, as I don’t have my hands on a copy of any desktop DAW nor do I have working knowledge about how to make songs on desktop DAWs. iPads it is!

2 Likes

lets stop the misconception that auxy isnt capable of proffesional quality… it just takes more work… not even more really, just different…

4 Likes

I just use Auxy to make melody ideas and sketch out arrangements, so i can remember tings i come up with away from ableton.
I just think that Auxy’s piano roll is so awesome for when you have ideas, since you can get things down pretty quickly and stay in key.

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

BTW, Auxy is Professional…
Hail Auxy

7 Likes

I use both Auxy and Desktop DAWs
and both have different purposes

4 Likes

Lol I use Ableton to doodle and mess around
I use auxy to make complete tracks

5 Likes

Both. I usually keep projects in their respective apps, but for stuff like remixes I’ll transfer ideas between GarageBand/Ableton and Auxy

2 Likes

no ableton but soon I will be combining Auxy and Medly (and realllly soon, G A R A G E B A N D)