Help me with this Amuse problem

2 Likes

I have an issue where I can submit anything with more than one track on IOS. Submitting one track through Amuse on IOS is fine and submitting anything through android devices are also fine.

@AzureOnyx Also your issue means that you have an empty original release date (just above the confirm button).

0 Likes

I’ve already set the date, it doesn’t change the outcome

1 Like

Then I think it’s an issue from the Amuse team.

0 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s basically asking you to tell them its previous release date, but I could be wrong

0 Likes

Try refreshing?

0 Likes

That’s not what that means… it’s the date you want it to appear in stores

0 Likes

@stereofield This ain’t it chief.

There’s a new feature for tracks/EPS/Albums that have been released before.

0 Likes

I haven’t used Amuse in a while, you’re probably right – but that still doesn’t solve his problem @Aqua

1 Like

That is happening to me too

0 Likes

I’m having amuse difficulty too at the moment

1 Like

Amuse has been quite annoying the past couple of months, and from other people and my own experiences I’ve seen that they don’t release on iTunes anymore…I’m not using Amuse anymore, service is terrible now and the software is buggy

0 Likes

This is a shame, all the times I used it there were no problems. I might give it a go again but I’m likely sticking to releases on BandCamp. I’ve made more on BandCamp than on streaming services (not that earnings matter too terribly much to me, but, I donate everything to charity so it’s nice to get a little something to give back)

1 Like

For those of you having trouble with Amuse, you might check out Stem — it’s not available as a mobile app, but it’s definitely the best alternative and is free. If you’re willing to pay money, check out DistroKid ($20 a year for unlimited releases).

0 Likes

Just got this from the Amuse team today. (From a bug report I sent a couple of days ago).
If anyone was having this issue before, you should not be having this issue anymore.

0 Likes

I use Android, this doesn’t exactly help

1 Like

Android is working fine for me, but I only use my phone in case of emergency.

0 Likes