Help, I can’t do literally anything

I’ve got insane block.
I’m dying to create my first track with the update but I’ve got literally nothing.
HELP.

11 Likes

We’re on the same boat lol. I haven’t even used the free trial.

Ideas can’t always come to your head. I say if u currently have something u like. Push yourself to try and finish it and ot is much work in as needed

2 Likes

Give it sometime i have been through uninspiring times where i couldnt do anything too lol.Listen to different types of Music or

2 Likes

Something I’m still trying to come to grips with: don’t be afraid to mess up tracks with weird ideas. That’s what I find pulling me back the most; the prospect of ruining a potential song in a motivational sense. This is silly in retrospect, because I feel my best music comes from trying something I haven’t before.

5 Likes

Go through old projects. If you get nothing, just make a random chord in a random key. Then, listen to see what you think should come next. Try to recreate that chord you think of in your head.

1 Like

If you are super duper out of ideas 100%, find someone to collab with.

1 Like

I got u bud. Any genre?

What music are you currently listening to?

1 Like

If you play an instrument, play that.

I often find melodies from random gibbles I play on my electric keyboard

2 Likes

Lmao, same. Rip.

1 Like

I’m way too lazy to even finish anything at this point. Help me :joy:

2 Likes

At some point only you can help you.

But possibly this quote will be of some inspiration:
“Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won’t last forever; and, if things are going bad, don’t worry. It can not last forever either.”

;^D

5 Likes

Try collabing with people

2 Likes

Just start making trash. You don’t have to publish every track y’know.

5 Likes

yeee

Try learning a new instrument and incorporating your new skills into Auxy

2 Likes

If you start with a remix maybe it will give you inspiration. :+1:

2 Likes

Am i going crazy i need to make dubstep and i need help on sounds and drums i can use

Hello there I’m a newbie. :blush: anyways when I first used Auxy I had no idea what I was doing. I would tell you to spend a good few hours on it everyday! Like I had no idea what scenes were but the more I discovered the better my tracks got. Now I have a album out and so many more coming. I love Auxy it has given me the abilities to have a thousand instruments :trumpet: in my pocket! How cool is that.:grin: you will get it believe me it takes time but soon you will making tracks like crazy and having so much fun with it!

7 Likes