Have you met some good friends via Auxy Disco?

Y’all**
Smh
:joy:

Woah. I didn’t realize I was such a good friend! Thanks so much guys!!

What did you do?!

Lemme just take this chance to flexx

I’m not sorry

You should be

You need air pods and a minimum of at least 2 Rolex’s. As well as 50 dollar chains and weird pants with wholes in it that instead of making you look rich actually makes you look like a bum living in the L.A dumpsters.

I own all of that and a gucci wallet

Gotta have that gucci

Do I know you? :open_mouth:

That’s sad

Umm… not personally, but you’ve made an impact on my music career in the forum significantly

We are one big happy family. :slightly_smiling_face:

oh and @AnirudhKhanna for sure

back when I was vulture i had respecc now am lowlife

Thx man! Even tho I ask for feedback :wink:

Yes I did:

@SUFOS - We did so many amazing collabs.He showed me a lot of his amazing songs!

@El1011 - He has been really supportive about dubstep music in FL (That’s why I’m trying to keep my future tracks some life :))

@Hum4n01d - He is been a fan ‘till this day (Insert Classic xlima comment here :wink:)

@TheRealJFalc - He is telling everyone what to do in our tracks to keep them better and he’s leaving a lot of useful information in a lot of posts here

I’m horrible at memorizing a lot of people like @El1011 but if some people will remember that then they will remember these times when some people and I started producing music :wink:

Everyone here is my friend!

In all honesty though, I was drawn into this community through this forum, but some of my closest friends I met on various community discord servers.

Don’t worry, I’m not going to ping anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Friends

You know who you are :wink: