Happy thanksgiving!

Made this topic a few years ago and thought I’d do it again. What are you guys thankful for?

I’m thankful for music, probably. I’ve come pretty far in the past year musically, but there’s also just so much good music out there to listen too.

12 Likes

I’m thankful for my music too, it has almost been a year for me, and I’m proud of my progress

4 Likes

I’m thankful for auxy! Joined in early 2016 and I’m still enjoying!

3 Likes

Auxy is amazing it allows me to make music with little effort. I have to say, auxy has come a long way from the original version with its old green logo. It’s a professional DAW and I’m thankful for it, it’s just a great tool and app to use. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m thankful for the ability to connect with other people.

3 Likes

i’m super thankful for the music production voice Auxy has given me! Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll I know it’s been a few days, but we’re thankful everyday! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

This is a great thread! Thanks for starting it @crystldawnmusic!

There’s a whole lot I’m thankful for this year. I am thankful for the school I attend now, and the opportunity I have to study music every day. I am thankful for music itself, and for the opportunities it continues to present me. I am thankful for my family and my friends, who encourage me, provide for me, and spur me on. I am thankful for my country. And of course, I am thankful for good food :smile:

Most of all, I am thankful to God, who made it all, and who has given me new life. Hopefully you guys all find things to be thankful for as well, especially since Christmas season has now begun!

9 Likes

Late, but I’m thankful for this great polite community.

3 Likes