Happy Place - Thomaisho

This is my second post on here :slight_smile: I’ve received helpful and nice feedback from my other track, so i’ve decided to share another one. I finished this one before my most recent song, Courage, but I’m curious of how others think of it ^ _ ^ (Genre [Custom] - Experimental Piano)

(It is a little short of 7 minutes, so please… listen to whole track if you can. Enjoy, and I hope my music helps you, relaxes you, etc.)

https://soundcloud.com/user-161462983/happy-place

4 Likes

Welcome to the Auxy Disco! I hope you feel welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely quite joyful indeed, nice track!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I do :smiley: You guys are pretty cool!

Amazing track!! I loved the harmony and the key changes and the length was perfect because I was kept interested with everything you did😁
Thank you for being a part of this community

1 Like

Thank you thank you :blush: I’m glad that you enjoyed it the way you did. I take every word with extra thought Insomniac ^ _ ^

1 Like

Also listened to your other stuff… all of it is really good. I wish I could do that with the piano. My melodies are rather simple. Check this out though, you’re might appreciate it: https://soundcloud.com/insomniac1006/into-the-depths
That is the best example of my Auxy piano melody skills. It’s called Into The Depths

1 Like

Welcome😁
That’s a pretty cool song, I like the happy vibe👍

The cover art doesn’t really match the happy vibe of the song tho. Maybe use the cover art for another song that’s more dreamy. That’s just my opinion tho.:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Haha, thank you as well :slight_smile: I actually had the cover art set to a castle in the clouds and such (not Disney lol). I might change it back now that you say that.

2 Likes

It is indeed rather intriguing. Very ambient. I also enjoyed your song Lunar Legends. I’ll be snooping around your track list here and there. I like your songs so far :smiley: (and thank you again)

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the attention… I’m new to this stuff really :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh please, I’m pretty sure you’ll be used to it soon enough. You’ll be famous!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

How long have you been using auxy?

I would be happy to teach you a few things!:grin:

You have a lot of potential :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been using Auxy for a little over 2 years now, experimenting for a good year and a half using Auxy Free on IPad lol. I’ve just recently started taking it much more seriously (a few months ago) and now here I am sharing my songs on Disco :slight_smile: . I know quite a bit now, but I’d be happy to hear what you have in store! (Sorry for the history lesson)

2 Likes

Okay!
I’ll pm you!:grin:

1 Like

Alrighty

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the Disco!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, definitely :smiley:

1 Like