Goxenar - Change It Up (DUBSTEP/BROSTEP)

Hey there Auxians! I posted a little something different today. Something to “change it up." FEEDBACK negative or positive is always appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/goxenar/change-it-up

6 Likes

It is awesome dude!

1 Like

Thanks man! I really appreciate that!

Any part in particular?

Really like the last drop :smile:

2 Likes

Perfect! I am happy to know you enjoyed it. I liked being able to change things up from that “house” type vibe back to Dubstep/Brostep.

2 Likes

I really would like to hear you doing something like that with one of my tracks! :smile:

1 Like

Working on one as we speak, it will take some time though. I always attempt to perfect my songs before posting them so I start fixing minimal details every single time I hear somethings about the song. Perfectionist at finest. DM me if you wish to speak about that subject. :blush:

1 Like

This is so cool. Love it!

1 Like

Thank you so much man! I appreciate that.

Any particular part?

Obviously when it reverts back to dubstep.

2 Likes

:joy: I enjoyed that part too, it was interesting to change the genre then bring it back.

1 Like

Love the samples, really great production all around!

1 Like

Going to listen on way home very excited! At work so haven’t had a chance (meetings all day today :expressionless: )

2 Likes

Thank you! that means a lot man!

1 Like

oof i hate meetings

Hopefully you enjoy it!

Yessssss the first drop haha. Awesome use of samples. Interesting choice to mix in house, normally I’d give that a big hell no (with dub/brostep) BUT within the context of the song it’s perfect. Another awesome jam!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I wanted to do something different, you know?

1 Like

Hey man no fault there can’t do the same thing all the time, becomes super stagnant :frowning:

1 Like