Glide - DJ La Rocca [MELODIC DUBSTEP]

Havnt made a track in a while. So here’s one I’ve been working on for a few days! Hope you like it
https://soundcloud.com/anthony-la-rocca-4/glide

2 Likes

Nice!

Thanks buddy! Any feedback is welcome.

Epic intro and build!
Also cool pan effect!
Love the sounds in high pitch.
Good job!!

1 Like

Btw is that plane jetstar?

Yeah decided to change it uo a bit and mess with the ears.

1 Like

I’m not sure I just searched plane wing haha

Haha I guess I’m just a plane geek(not really)
That orange tip on wing looks like one of jetstar
And I thought you put that cuz you are Aussie
My imagination burst :boom:

1 Like

I’m so jealous of how easily you seem to churn out so many songs across a range of genres. I wish I could be half as productive as you!

Your drum composition is on point! So good! Love your overall song structure, with some strong builds and well-judged transitions. I thought your main melody was simple and clearly expressed and I think it captures the ‘light’ theme of the song title, but I think it needs to be slightly more elaborate and that maybe a heavier instrument needs to be used with or instead of the piano. Maybe a tweaked Hour or Journey could fit or even high octave Bee?

I always enjoy listening to your work Anthony and I look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

No it’s actualky the suns glare haha. I de coloured everything else

1 Like

Hmm yeah you see I like to experiment a lot! This is actually my third melodic dubstep song. I like using pianos mainly for a more “melodic” “chill” kind of vibe instead of heavy. But I appreciate your feedback! I’ll be working on some drumstep soon hopefully and that will be heavy!

2 Likes

Ok I lose lol

To clarify: I don’t think your song should be heavier. I get the chill vibe you’re going for and I like it. The instruments I suggested can be airy and chilled too.

2 Likes

I actually did use hour as one of my chords in the drops. And yes true! Just not my type of sound tbh

2 Likes

Hmm…the name sounds quite familiar

but nonetheless an excellent track. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a soundcloud?

Whoops

1 Like

Lol it is okay

Loved it!

1 Like

Thank you!