Give your thanks to the community!

Thanksgiving has arrived!

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so people can give thanks to specific people, groups, or things related to the Auxy community!

I’m thankful to @Fredrik and @lenberg for creating such an amazing app that has changed my life

Who/what are you guys thankful for?

:tada:

Dear Auxy..Story behind how I found Auxy

I’m thankful for @DJ_La_Rocca for his intuitive music production videos (go check him out on YouTube, y’all), and artists like @aUstin_Haga @NotMiles @OsharuPerez and everyone else for inspiring me throughout my musical journey. Y’all are amazing!!

Thanks man! I’m never inspiring! Your music is really cool!

Unlike mine!

I might be coming back on YouTube with Auxy :slight_smile:

I really want you to come back because there are some people that still need help creating stuff

I thank the sound pack creators for giving me sounds to create my songs

I’m thankful for @Breezymode , @Polar , @Bassment_Chemists , @sn.ow.y , @Johnny.Sellwood , and @Fantom87 for helping me find and refine my style, and giving me something to live up to (respectively) :wink::upside_down_face:

BIG thank to @Phluze , @Akyut , and countless others that really helped me shape my auxy sound when I started uploading. :slight_smile:

I’m thankful for all the cool sounds

I’m thankful to @Produk and @aUstin_Haga for giving me something truly good to listen to, as well as other people.

I am thankful for the A - team

I’m thankful for everyone making cool music.

I’m thankful for @crystldawnmusic for introducing me to the community, @MR_ANDERSON @aUstin_Haga and @Produk for the awesome music, and for each and every one of my followers and supporters. Not kidding

I am HUGELY thankful for what being a part of this community has allowed me to do. In particular, thanks @Southborne, @Phluze, @s0phont, and @Produk for the inspiration you have all given me! It’s been a great time, and I wouldn’t be here without you guys! I could write a much longer list of folks to thank, but just know that for those I’ve gotten to know over the last two years, I thank you so much for all the help and support!

Thank you to the devs for making this app and to all of you guys for helping me believe that I’m not as uncreative as I thought I was.

I’m thankful for all of you, and this app. I’ve had so much fun with it for over a year now, and I’m not out of fuel just yet!

Like to give my thanks to my boi @NotMiles and also @Mr_Mooo and even @BobTheGUYYYYY, these dudes help me stay humble and keep me happy about creating music. Top class.

u too dude, thank you Sm :))

Right back at you!!! Thanks for being an inspiration as well as a friend :))

I know I’m two days late :joy: but we should never stop being thankful, right?

I’m thankful for @NotMiles, for being a musical inspiration and worthy Smash bros. rival. I’m thankful for @Lex being a friendly collab partner and all-around nice person. I’m thankful for @Mr_Mooo for being an extremely supportive and talented person on this forum. I’m thankful for @MisterMaster for fixing my dumb mistakes all the time! :joy: I’m thankful for @lenberg and @Fredrik who’ve made these last few years of musical production possible through this app. I’m thankful for all of the people who have let me remix their songs, and I’m thankful for a lot of other things that I can’t fit into this post because it’s getting too long.

Happy belated thanksgiving! Hope you all had a good one. :hugs: