Gijs.i vol. 1 Sound Pack

NOTE: THIS IS FOR AUXY BETA ONLY

Hey guys, the Auxy Beta added a new melodic sampler feature and I made a custom made lo-fi/jazzy/bedroom pop styled sound pack for it. If you want a preview song using some of the sounds click here.

The sound pack has 3 basses, 5 chord sounds, and 3 melody sounds.

Project link (to start using it right away)
Download (for adding it to your library)

3 Likes

Really cool - might I suggest just building out a project in Auxy and then sharing that? Everything will be put together already instead of needing to crack open zip files, save and import samples etc.

You can export a project with samples, or sharing project link also includes samples.

This is awesome though and exactly what’s so exciting about something like the new sampler

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t know you could do that, so I’m going to change that download link soon. But yeah, the sampler is definitely a game changer.

But can you add it to your own library from there?

You wouldn’t be able to, no :frowning: but you can always copy instruments out of a project and into another. There’s definitely merit to both methods haha

1 Like

Yeah I added a project link and download for both cases.

1 Like

I’m only kinda understanding what the new feature does (I’ve not been grabbing the betas).

Sounds like an exciting new feature if it’s now possible for users to produce sample-based, instrument type sound packs. :+1:

I’m looking forward to getting deep into producing with it, but also sharing some packs myself. :+1:

I’ll definitely be grabbing this sound pack when the update officially drops.

1 Like

Yeah having essentially an unlimited amount of instruments now is really exciting. Real game changer here.

1 Like

was skeptical about how seamless custom sounds would be but i mean this is really very good!
played around a bit and the sounds are very at home within auxy
https://app.auxy.co/projects/rp6d5egipfD1dcWPHVYv2A==
nice stuff :+1:
ps: what did you make the sounds with? did you import them from a preset made in a vst?

1 Like

Damn bro this slaps! I made the sounds completely from scratch using Serum and Sylenth1 in FL Studio. I just rendered 4 bars of the sound at 123bpm (because it is the most average tempo) without reverb as a .wav file.

1 Like