GAMES - By HAYVN [Drum&Bass] // What's your fav childhood video game?

Whatever did I create. It’s Drum&Bass, so if you like my take on that, feel free to check it out. Other than that I’m still on semi-hiatus. It’s full time but I suck at not making music. So, yeah :sweat_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/hayvn/games

might as well start a convo.

What’s your fav childhood video game?

mine is definitely Zelda. my very first tattoo is also going to be a Zelda quote: “Time passes, people move… Like a rivers flow, it never ends…” but pretty sure I’ll get it in Hylian - not sure which version though.

8 Likes

Interesting advertising strategy…

3 Likes

That track is so good!! Definitely hear those oldschool game vibes :raised_hands:
As for my favorite childhood videogame, nothing beats the pokemon games on the GBA imo

3 Likes

or sincere curiosity :relaxed:

3 Likes

I can’t pick just one favorite game that I played as a child! Argh! x3 I had so many.

The earliest game I ever really played that I remember the most about is Croc, the legend of the Gobos. It’s an early PSX game. It was also on PC which is how I remember it. I played it on Windows 98+, we had gotten the game among tons of other programs from our next door neighbor at the time. It was nice.

Favorite mid-childhood game was Super Smash Bros Melee, and favorite late childhood game was the first Super Mario Galaxy (unpopular opinion but i think Galaxy 2 sucked)

And now currently favorite game is, of course, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

1 Like

My favorite game was probably Gran Turrismo 3 for PS2

2 Likes

¿qué?

3 Likes

y e s

1 Like

I love Sonic The Hedgehog, and most SEGA games.

1 Like

That was L I T, awesome.

Favorite childhood game eh… k I’m gonna date myself a little here. Cabal, Jackal, Super Metroid, regular Metroid, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6 come to the top of my head first.

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Breath of the wild.

2 Likes

Skate 3. Back when EA wasn’t money hungry.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Make sure you review the punctuation first. :wink:

what do you mean? that’s the literal quote

2 Likes

I’m just saying.

1 Like

“…Like a rivers flow,…”

…should almost certainly be…

“…Like a rivers flow,…” (note the apostrophe for the possessive form)

(It’s a tattoo, so worth triple-checking these things.) :wink:

Of course, if your Hylian reference is accurate, and you’re using Hylian for the tattoo, then that’s what matters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink: again - I’m just saying.

and on top of that for proper translation you have to use the japanese script anyway. so the english punctuation is meaningless.

but thanks for your concern.

No regerts!!!

3 Likes