Game Waves Sound Pack

I’ve only just seen this so haven’t had a chance to check it out. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

3 Likes

Neato, could use it for trap if I tried hard enough xd

At least the chip tune people will be happy now!

6 Likes

I’m so happy rn

2 Likes

Finally we have Chiptune (I guess)

2 Likes

I think that the addition of the pack is pretty cool! It’s got some unique sounds that I’m sure will fit in with a lot of different genres and projects. I have a feeling that they will also have much different sounds when we play with the settings but only time will tell. Awesome overall!

2 Likes

The new sound pack “Game Waves” just released…

IT’S C H I P T U N E

All hail Lenpai!!! (And @Fredrik)

8 Likes

Heck yeah!!!

3 Likes

Woohoo!

2 Likes

I spit out my cereal when I saw this heavenly soundpack

13 Likes

RIP Cheerios tho…

12 Likes

funny

1 Like

Great pack. Had some time to play with it. Rock on!

2 Likes

You’re also forgetting this…

https://disco.auxy.co/t/storage-capacity-auxy-eats-space/11048/14

Either way, you are right. I wonder if this indeed will become the normal now, as it could very well be. Only time will tell of course.

I surely hope not.

2 Likes

Finally we can move on to the important sounds

11 Likes

Fredrik is a god

6 Likes

Does that imply that these sounds, which were heavily requested for by the community, “not important”? Do you have some insider knowledge of the future roadmap that has been withheld from other paying customers and know of “important” sounds that are being added next month or in the future?

3 Likes

uh this makes me feel happy and i will make electro and future house now

2 Likes

i don’t make chiptune at all but more than half the community requested this in the last two months. it’s important for other people, and not every pack can fit everyone’s style

10 Likes

Yeah! I know for a fact that I’ve been wanting these for a while, and that this pack and a brass pack were literally the ONLY things stopping me from getting a subscription.

So excuse me and the others if we’re excited that we got our sounds.

4 Likes

Merely asking a few questions isn’t ranting. If you want a rant, I’m sure @akabillposters and I could come up with something at a later date.

If I may ask then, why do you see this pack as something that was incorrect to pursue? Since there is no way for us to make our own sounds the way we want, we are 100% reliant on the developers to give us sound. And as a highly requested set of sound, the correct thing to pursue is to make the consumers happy and provide them with what they want. As numerous other people have been posting, mostly everyone’s been in favor of these sounds.

Your wording implied it, perhaps I jumped to conclusions on this, but either way it’s clear you don’t think these sounds were satisfactory. At least some of us do though ;3

Sorry, already did, just wanted to clear some stuff up.

3 Likes