Fried risers! Thoughts?

What are your thoughts about the new pack. It popped up while I was using auxy :sweat_smile:

Will be perfect for the future bounce track I’m making for you guys!

15 Likes

Without pitch information, I think it’s probably quicker, and easier to just make your own…?

13 Likes

@blakkaz When you say pitch information, do you mean the risers are out of key? I think they fit the the tempo and key of the song well* and can add way more interest to the tracks you make as the sounds cannot be reproduced by auxy presets. So I think it is a very needed pack (practically speaking)

(* I used a reverse cymbal and fit to exactly 2 bars*)

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at.

Many of them have a fundamental frequency.
Manual adjustments result in pitch shifting (ie both pitch and speed changes), which isn’t ideal.

I think it’s easier to make your own sound, export a loop, and then import and reverse the sample.

14 Likes

Not to suggest they don’t sound good… They do!

I just think these might have been better as a handful of melodic instruments, as opposed to heaps of static samples.

13 Likes

Finally some effects! They sound great

3 Likes

Wow. This sound pack is great! Nice job guys! (As usual)

1 Like

Wow, an FX pack? Gosh… Auxy really is “rising” to the competition.

15 Likes

Someone fried the risers

They sound really cool!

6 Likes

at (0:12) is my feeling

7 Likes

Oh sweet a riser pack? Can’t wait to check it out!

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Some of the names for these risers get a little PG-13, and considering Auxy already changed something from a previous sound being named something more mature, I wonder what’s going to happen.

Haven’t had a chance to play with them yet though. And it’s proving a bit hard to source the pack these were licensed for, so I don’t have much value comparison to make here xD once i’ve played with them i’ll probably add some more thoughts

7 Likes

:star_struck::heart_eyes:My music is going to be more interesting now.

1 Like

Yeah, I could do without the PG-13 names for sure.

2 Likes

There’s a riser called Driver. Beautiful stereo goodness.

i could use this so much man.

2 Likes

@Auxy just letting you know that there’s another one called sh*t’s about to… similarly to the impact when the leviathan 2 pack came out.

i really like this pack, and i feel that some of these sounds can be used creatively.
also some of these sounds, if reversed, can be awesome impacts.

5 Likes

Wow a pack that’s really useful to me.
Oh wait. My free trial ran out hmm let’s see…
freaking yesterday

8 Likes

Oof…

1 Like

Finally!
It’s really useful because now you can creare better Build-ups and now you have more effect than a simple “sweeper”.

3 Likes